Monday, May 26, 2014

Miniature Monday: Fairy Habitat Under New Ownership

I made a lovely fairy habitat in a Bill Lankford class.  You can see his finished structure by clicking HERE.  As you can see, his version is amazing, and mine did look like that when I left the class.


Bill's workshops are wonderful and I finished the entire structure in class.  When I brought it home, one of our cats, Max, appropriated it as her own (even after I moved it higher up!)

Yes, most of the flowers and vines are gone - she didn't like them and tore them off. The balcony handrail is also gone.

Yes, she's a sassy kitty, but we love her.

I have not furnished my fairy habitat, for fear of what the new owner, Max the cat, may think (and do) to the new additions.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Ketsia,
    Great project. you did a fantastic job. How can you be mad at max with a face like that!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is very adorable. I find it interesting that once she got her setting exactly how she wanted it, the destruction stopped. Cats are so funny!

      Delete
  2. Nice idea! I have to tell you the higher up you put it the more Max will like it. Cats like lions like to perch. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is her official perch. I honestly thought I was making it more difficult for her to get up there, but she's a jumper and climber. Now she's the queen of the world!

      Delete
  3. Cute. If cats decide they like something they will go to extremes to reach it. It is a great project and Max obviously recognises that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really Charming project Ketsia! It is so very "Once Upon a Time" :))

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete