Monday, August 12, 2013

Miniature Monday: Lehigh Valley Miniature Show

These treasures are from Feather Your Nest. Their ebay store is Feather-Your-Nest-Miniatures and can be found HERE 
For the cowboy in my saloon. 
These three lovely girls were from an estate sale table. 
I love this furniture from my friends at Jessica's Miniatures.  I love catching up with Nick. Their prices are so reasonable and they always have new miniatures on their table.  Their website, jessicasminiatures.com can be found HERE

If I show you guys any more, you'll know just how much I LOVE to shop so that's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Ketsia! Your little girls are adorable and the settee is a real treasure. I love the lines in the furniture and the guns are going to be great for the cowboy! What a great assortment of items. Shop On!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ketsia,
    You have impeccable taste. all the purchases are beautiful. Now to explore those shops...
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see your cowperson with that gun and holster! The sofa is really pretty!! And the dolls...the one on my left is my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are beautiful treasures, great purchases. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Es todo precioso, que lo disfrutes!!!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete